On Twitter? Get up to date information directly to your feed. Follow @AdfamUK.
Jobs at Adfam
Latest vacancies and opportunities with Adfam
Adfam is recruiting a part-time Youth and Community Support Worker to join our new project in Newham "Building Family Recovery". You will be working alongside our full-time Family Support Development Coordinator.
The role will include developing youth support sessions, activities and trips; specifically for young people (11-17) affected by parental substance misuse.
- Hours: 17.5hrs per week (including evenings and occasional weekends)
- Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 pa (pro rata)
- Contract: Until September 2019
- Pension: 6.5% contributory pension scheme
- Location: Adfam's office in central London, with regular visits to Newham
Please complete the application form and send to Omar Amin by 17.00 Wednesday 7 February.
Interviews will be held at Adfam's office in central London on Tuesday 13 February.