We care, for the better.
A place for families, because you don't have to use drugs to be affected by them.
- How do I know if they're using drugs?
- Why do they use drugs/alcohol?
- Is it my fault?
- How can I cope with their behaviour?
- Understanding the stages of addiction and recovery
- Where do I get the help I need?
- Getting support for your loved one
Sign in to make comments and contribute your own stories. Or click here to register if you've never used the blog before.
Hi , you are currently signed in to the blog.
Want to find a support group? Enter your postcode or town below to find a support group near you.
Having trouble viewing or is it just me 😂
Posted by little Al on 8 July 2015.
Sorry to mention on here but is anyone having problems viewing other users comments ..? I keep getting emails to say people have commented on my blog but I can't see the feedback given 😕
You must be signed in to comment. To sign in, use the form to the right, or click here to register if you've never used the blog before.