We care, for the better.
A place for families, because you don't have to use drugs to be affected by them.
- How do I know if they're using drugs?
- Why do they use drugs/alcohol?
- Is it my fault?
- How can I cope with their behaviour?
- Understanding the stages of addiction and recovery
- Where do I get the help I need?
- Getting support for your loved one
Sign in to make comments and contribute your own stories. Or click here to register if you've never used the blog before.
Hi , you are currently signed in to the blog.
Want to find a support group? Enter your postcode or town below to find a support group near you.
husband just got recalled
Posted by jojowin on 26 November 2014.
He has Just gone back to prison. I knew nothing about addiction but its clear he is an alcohólic i have a 6 month daughter, he calledme a dog, cunt, fat, ugly, slag, slut etc , then apologised next Morning ,
You must be signed in to comment. To sign in, use the form to the right, or click here to register if you've never used the blog before.