We care, for the better.
A place for families, because you don't have to use drugs to be affected by them.
- How do I know if they're using drugs?
- Why do they use drugs/alcohol?
- Is it my fault?
- How can I cope with their behaviour?
- Understanding the stages of addiction and recovery
- Where do I get the help I need?
- Getting support for your loved one
Sign in to make comments and contribute your own stories. Or click here to register if you've never used the blog before.
Hi , you are currently signed in to the blog.
Want to find a support group? Enter your postcode or town below to find a support group near you.
Posted by Rehabitymole on 6 August 2014.
I gave been in a relationship for a number of yrs and have 3 children. I have never been that interested in drugs and just concentrated on being a parent. When I met my partner he did coke and I trie it. We have had I life of drugs now 7 yrs on. Smoked crack and now do meth. Will thigs always be this way
You must be signed in to comment. To sign in, use the form to the right, or click here to register if you've never used the blog before.