We care, for the better.
A place for families, because you don't have to use drugs to be affected by them.
- How do I know if they're using drugs?
- Why do they use drugs/alcohol?
- Is it my fault?
- How can I cope with their behaviour?
- Understanding the stages of addiction and recovery
- Where do I get the help I need?
- Getting support for your loved one
Sign in to make comments and contribute your own stories. Or click here to register if you've never used the blog before.
Hi , you are currently signed in to the blog.
Want to find a support group? Enter your postcode or town below to find a support group near you.
Posted by Lucy on 19 September 2014.
My partner losing his fight with addiction and passing away 5 months ago has completely broken me i am better than i was but having an overwhelming moment ryt now...so hard to accept so hard to explain or share these feelings ov grief and so angry at this disease for robbing me n my children ov an amazing soul
You must be signed in to comment. To sign in, use the form to the right, or click here to register if you've never used the blog before.