We care, for the better.
A place for families, because you don't have to use drugs to be affected by them.
- How do I know if they're using drugs?
- Why do they use drugs/alcohol?
- Is it my fault?
- How can I cope with their behaviour?
- Understanding the stages of addiction and recovery
- Where do I get the help I need?
- Getting support for your loved one
Sign in to make comments and contribute your own stories. Or click here to register if you've never used the blog before.
Hi , you are currently signed in to the blog.
Want to find a support group? Enter your postcode or town below to find a support group near you.
stupid stupid stupid
Posted by nitty on 20 August 2014.
How could I be so stupid I took him back after a massive row over what he does and how it makes me feel cause he promised to stop, 8 days later he is back on it, back to his horrible self paranoid about everything making me feel shitty and down I hate myself for believing him I feel sick why did I do this
You must be signed in to comment. To sign in, use the form to the right, or click here to register if you've never used the blog before.