: Drugs, alcohol and mental health

Discuss the twin challenges of mental health and substance use

4 replies

Cocaine

Really struggling never seen coming and don't know we're this will take me to,

replying to Larko444

Wanna talk about it?? We’re all struggling with something on here, my struggle is cocaine too

replying to Larko444

Waiting on my wife to come home to tell her all ,will be put out feel sick to my stomach

1 reply

replying to Larko444

You’re doing the right thing, if anything you should be proud of yourself.

replying to Michelle8T6

Going for treatment tomorrow morning, physically and mentally beat x

replying to Larko444

Wow! Good for you, Treatment is such a big step! I’m so glad you’re getting the help that you need. Your family will thank you for it. And you can look back at this soon as a bad memory. This is such a good thing that you’re doing, a very good thing. Takes a strong person to do this! stay strong and be proud of yourself.

I look forward to hearing from you soon for an update. X

Access to this forum has been temporarily disabled for all users. If you are looking for immediate support, you can call the Samaritans on 116 123.

We have temporarily closed this forum for maintenance and review.

Adfam exists to provide support for, and improve the lives of, families affected by substance use, and we have found that in recent months the balance of posts has shifted to focus on users’ personal issues with substances and addiction. While we recognise that these are issues that deserve support, the high volume of posts had become unmanageable for our small team, and was preventing us from facilitating support for families. We have closed the forum to re-evaluate, and we will be re-launching as soon as possible with a renewed focus on family support. From that point on, we will not be facilitating any conversation regarding individuals’ own substance use.

If you are looking for support for your own substance use, there are other community-based forums online, such as at www.reddit.com/r/drugs and www.reddit.com/r/alcohol.

If you are affected by a loved one’s drug or alcohol use, and you are looking for support, you can find local services and recommended helplines on our Search for local support page.

If you have any queries, comments, or suggestions for our relaunched forum please do get in touch: forum@admin.org.uk