We care, for the better.
A place for professionals to develop innovative practice, connect with their peers and put families first.
Support Adfam and receive our policy briefings.
You have successfully signed up to receive our policy briefing.
On Twitter? Get up to date information directly to your feed. Follow @AdfamUK.
Latest info and events
Keep up to date with latest developments in the field
- Families of Service personnel and Veterans with substance use issues – 13 Apr 2018
- Chemsex: partners, friends and families' experiences survey – 10 Apr 2018
- Adfam welcomes Suki Thiara to the team! – 21 Mar 2018
- Changing Lives: using peer support to promote access to services for family members affected by someone else’s drug or alcohol use – 19 Mar 2018
- Adfam's 2017 impact report – 7 Mar 2018
- Drug Education Practioners Forum – 27 Apr 2018
- Adfam Women's Practitioner and Professionals Learning Day – 2 May 2018
- Kinship Care Masterclass, London – 10 May 2018
- Drugs, Alcohol, Women and Families (DAWF) Conference 2018 – 23 May 2018
- InterAction 2018 – 23 May 2018