We care, for the better.
A place for professionals to develop innovative practice, connect with their peers and put families first.
- The Family Angle
- Grandparent carers
- Bouncing back
- Criminal justice work
- Domestic violence
- Diverse families
- Somali development
- Workforce development
- BEAD (Bereaved through Alcohol and Drugs) Project
- Older Carers
- Opioid Substitution Treatment and risks to children
- Drug education and prevention
- Family Recovery Champions – Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Recovery Partnership
- Peterborough Kinship Care Support Service
- Relationship Realities: Couple relationships project
- Child to Parent Abuse Project
- Engaging young people in Newham
- The Alcohol and Families Alliance
- Dual Diagnosis
- Respite for Greenwich families
- Adfam's Carol Concert
Support Adfam and receive our policy briefings.
You have successfully signed up to receive our policy briefing.
On Twitter? Get up to date information directly to your feed. Follow @AdfamUK.
Criminal justice work
Support for the families of offenders, and work with professionals in the criminal justice system
Family support in prisons
Adfam's prison-based staff provide a family-focused service supporting offenders and their families around problematic substance misuse issues. These Family Support Workers provide information for families and professionals relating to drug/alcohol use, treatment, family and communication issues, prison visiting and preparing for release/resettlement.
Providing a mixture of one-to-one, telephone and email support, Adfam currently has a presence in HMP Peterborough.
Training and publications
Please contact Tiffany Richards, Director of Operations, for further information on our work in the criminal justice system.