We care, for the better.
A place for professionals to develop innovative practice, connect with their peers and put families first.
- The Family Angle
- Grandparent carers
- Bouncing back
- Criminal justice work
- Domestic violence
- Diverse families
- Somali development
- Workforce development
- BEAD (Bereaved through Alcohol and Drugs) Project
- Older Carers
- Opioid Substitution Treatment and risks to children
- Drug education and prevention
- Family Recovery Champions – Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Recovery Partnership
- Peterborough Kinship Care Support Service
- Relationship Realities: Couple relationships project
- Child to Parent Abuse Project
- Engaging young people in Newham
- The Alcohol and Families Alliance
- Dual Diagnosis
- Respite for Greenwich families
- Adfam's Carol Concert
Respite for Greenwich families
Subsidised trips to a beautiful caravan outside Hastings available for Greenwich families affected by drug or alcohol use
Over the past four years Adfam has worked to support families in The Royal Borough of Greenwich affected by drug or alcohol use. We are delighted to have been funded by the borough and Public Health England to now also provide respite breaks too.
To this end we have purchased a static caravan in Combe Haven, an attractive site near Hastings in Sussex!
The caravan is now available at a heavily discounted price for families affected by drug or alcohol to have a respite break.
To find out more and book please read our FAQ and booking form.
If you have any questions please contact Omar Amin.