We care, for the better.
A place for professionals to develop innovative practice, connect with their peers and put families first.
Support Adfam and receive our policy briefings.
You have successfully signed up to receive our policy briefing.
On Twitter? Get up to date information directly to your feed. Follow @AdfamUK.
Upcoming conferences, training opportunities and workshops
Raising Kinship Children Masterclass
29 Jun 2017
Grandparents Plus is holding a Raising Kinship Children Masterclass in Liverpool for kinship carers, presented by consultant trainer, Dr Karen Treisman, who is highly specialised in the areas of parenting, trauma and attachment.
Those who attend the day will leave:
- with a deeper understanding of their kinship child’s emotions and behaviours
- feeling more able to raise confident, happy and resilient kinship children
- with a range of useful tips and practical tools that can be used with their kinship children
The day will also offer kinship carers the chance to meet others in a similar situation and to share their experiences.
- Thursday 29 June 2017, 09.30am-15.30pm
- The Quaker Meeting House, 22 School Lane, Liverpool L1 3BT
Book your place at:
www.grandparentsplus.org.uk/events or call 020 8981 8001.
Places cost £20.00 per person and include lunch, refreshments and a training pack.