We care, for the better.
A place for professionals to develop innovative practice, connect with their peers and put families first.
Support Adfam and receive our policy briefings.
You have successfully signed up to receive our policy briefing.
On Twitter? Get up to date information directly to your feed. Follow @AdfamUK.
Alcohol Awareness Week 2017: Factsheets
17 Nov 2017
The theme of this year's Alcohol Awareness Week (AAW) is alcohol and families. Throughout the week we have been supporting Alcohol Research UK/Alcohol Concern to raise awareness of the impact of alcohol on family life, challenge the stigma that families too often experience and outline the pathways for families to access support.
We have also produced a series of online factsheets focusing on the issues that are often associated with alcohol and families. All the factsheets are free to download below:
- A guide to family support services
- Alcohol facts poster
- Drinking guidelines factsheet
- Alcohol and parenting factsheet
- Alcohol-related bereavement factsheet
- Challenging the stigma around alcohol factsheet
- Families affected by harmful drinking factsheet (for practitioners)
- I think my parent drinks too much factsheet (for children and young people)
- Parents who drink too much factsheet
- Setting up a family support group factsheet