We care, for the better.
A place for professionals to develop innovative practice, connect with their peers and put families first.
Support Adfam and receive our policy briefings.
You have successfully signed up to receive our policy briefing.
On Twitter? Get up to date information directly to your feed. Follow @AdfamUK.
All of our courses are available on a commissioned basis, giving you the flexibility to train staff on a date and in a location that suits you.
We encourage small organisations to share the commissioning of a course with other similar organisations to help reduce costs and make training the workforce affordable and achievable.
Whilst we are not able to offer bespoke courses, we are happy to ensure that emphasis is given where possible to your organisation's specific needs and area of work.
For more information or to commission any of our courses call 020 7553 7640 or email us.
Information for commissioners
- All courses are of one day’s duration and usually run 9.30–16.30.
- Adfam will provide:
- a highly experienced trainer
- electronic copies of all course materials
- You will be required to:
- agree a date(s)
- sign a delivery contract
- promote the training and recruit participants
- provide a suitable venue, equipment and refreshments
- print all materials and have at venue
- submit an attendance list to Adfam at least one week in advance
- distribute training information to all participants
- £800 for small charities (income < £500,000)
- £950 for medium charities (income £500,000 - £5m)
- £1150 for large charities (income > £5m) and statutory/commercial organisations
- There is a £75 discount on each of these prices for our training for families.