: Share Your Story

Discuss what it's really like with your peers

1 reply

replying to Hox

Obviously I know its not just that easy. Ive just started gettin help from Icarus trust. They are awesome. They have arranged weekly phone calls for me at the minute with a worker. Maybe this could help you too?

replying to Hox

I have stood by him and I will continue to do so, I haven't faltered in my support over the court case.

He does need time locked away for us both, hopefully to get the chemicals (if there are any) out of his system and I know he's in a safer environment. It's a horrible thought though when you've previously wanted him proven innocent so that we could carry on our lives without the dark cloud hanging over us.

1 reply

replying to Hox

It might be the best thing for him to be honest. How long is he looking at doing? youre so brave, you may realise when he goes away that you are better off without him to be honest. You dont deserve it. xx

replying to REB

I will get in touch, I'm glad they are helping you out. They might be able to help me too.

replying to georgia26

Between two and eight years. I have tried to be brave and have been supportive but after the cocaine abuse I feel like all this has been thrown in my face. I feel humiliated. Folk have known how much I have been there for him only to be cast aside at the last hurdle. I know the treatment dished out is not deserved.

Please abide by our forum guidlines.