: Share Your Story

Discuss what it's really like with your peers

9 replies

Happening again

My partner has gone missing again which means he’s relapsed and I don’t know how much more of this I can take. I’m getting to a place where I think I just need to go but I love and care for him so much it’s so difficult. It’s just exhausting having to deal with this all the time and wonder when the next lapse will be :(

1 reply

replying to Danman83

Yes and it appears he may actually have legitimately been busy. Obviously difficult to know what to believe and I instantly jump to thinking he’s off doing that but he didn’t seem like he was on it.. obviously there’s every chance he was lying but this time I am inclined to believe him..

2 replies

replying to Joemily

Thats sounds good then, if he hasnt. I neally lapsed last night but i never. It was in my head every hour to get some. But i never. And im so glad i never .

replying to Danman83

Well done! You should feel really good about yourself if you managed not to give in. I can’t imagine how hard it must be to fight against it

1 reply

replying to Joemily

If i have a nap on the couch i wake up wanting it sometimes.. just to wake me up.. i told my gf i need her to help me.. and take my phone off me friday and sat night.. but she never this weekend. But if i log back into facebook. She soon makes me delete my account again. Am sure she wants me to fuk up

replying to Danman83

Why do you think she wants you to mess up?

1 reply

replying to Joemily

Prob because she thinks i will.. and then she can say ive heard it all before, the next day when i say.. thats it im not doing it again.. or she probably just forgets lol

replying to Danman83

Why don’t you speak to her? Tell her what you think and let her explain. It’s more likely that she’s just forgotten to do it than she’s doing it on purpose isn’t it?

2 replies

replying to Joemily

I have done. She said she has forgotten. But if it was the other way round i would be taking it off her straight away..

Shes not really suportive anyway. And i dont blame her tbh. But i dont hear it for days if i do use.. but shes had it with me aswell

Please abide by our forum guidlines.

This forum uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

We use optional analytics cookies to help us improve our site by collecting and reporting anonymous information on how you use it.