: Share Your Story

Discuss what it's really like with your peers

replying to Danman83

Feels like I've lost him forever. Sad times. Thanks for listening to me

1 reply

replying to Kel1

Its ok. Always here if you want to talk. If i could turn back time.i would of never looked at the stuff. And id tell anyone.. dont even try it! Ever! It turns your life upside down

replying to Danman83

Thank you and yeh I totally agree. I hope you can beat this thing once and for all. Apparently there's this Chinese herb stuff which I saw in Louise Clarke video to help with cravings - might help.

1 reply

replying to Kel1

Ive got some lol but im not too sure if they help. But then again ive not used them for a while.

1 reply

replying to Kel1

I've just read that it's nac supplements it's suppose to help with cravings I wish I'd have known as could have told me ex about them xx

replying to Danman83

Well keep taking them then lol you never know they could work.

That drug is lethal and I'm going to raise awareness when I'm strong enough. Reckon more should be done as prevention measures.

I'm literally exhausted with it all so I'm sure you must be also.

1 reply

replying to Laura13

I wish I had the strength to contact my ex and tell him about them also. But apparently he hasn't got an issue - denial.

You know what makes me sad reading all the threads about cocaine and it's affects is how sometimes losing family isn't even some addicts rock bottom.

2 replies

replying to Kel1

Ye im going to it. I need order some more anyway. Thanks

1 reply

replying to Kel1

I know kel. My boyfriend ended our relationship a week ago as hes taking the steps to sorting himself out and he said I don't deserve any of it and he doesn't deserve me coz he's abusing himself and feels down and he has to fight for it all now and me. He blocked me then but I've been in contact with his sister and he's on the right path now he's eating better and not had any drugs since Thursday x

replying to Danman83

Where do you purchase yours from I've told his sister about them xx

Please abide by our forum guidlines.

This forum uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

We use optional analytics cookies to help us improve our site by collecting and reporting anonymous information on how you use it.