: Share Your Story

Discuss what it's really like with your peers

replying to Mammyessex

What can we do ? This is awful I hope she’s ok x surely they have a have it contacting her

replying to Mammyessex

I'm going to email them tomorrow or try contacting them.see if there's something they can do x

replying to Mammyessex

I'm going to email them tomorrow or try contacting them.see if there's something they can do x how have you been? X

replying to Mammyessex

Had ok couple of days then something big from my family’s past came out and all I wanted was him 😔 hi how have you been x

replying to Mammyessex

Oh bless you, ive been ok. Hes still the same a drug addict,selfish idiot. Yesterday he never moved out of bed till 1:30pm.i did everything as normal roast dinner, washing, drying cleaning.i asked for a cup of tea at 7 Last night, no he said im going to bed. Charming man isn't he. X

replying to Natasha21

Hiya lovely Just letting you no I found out Friday he’s been cheating on and living with a ugly vile head since he left me I’m beyond broken here

Please abide by our forum guidlines.

This forum uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

We use optional analytics cookies to help us improve our site by collecting and reporting anonymous information on how you use it.