: Share Your Story

Discuss what it's really like with your peers

21 replies

Friday again

Well hello lovely people, here we are again Friday. Most people look forward to a weekend but not me.hubby been in the pub since at least 4,30.spoke to him numerous times, I will be home in ten minutes 😀 im still waiting. But apparently he has no Money work that one out. Well keep your chins up and remember your not the problem

replying to Natasha21

Yep just come in and oh my god he's face,can't keep still.absolute disgrace

replying to Natasha21

:( mine was on it last night. But apparently it’s ok it was only a little bit.

Told him now I can’t take anymore and if he doesn’t change that will be the end.

Bloody idiots! So frustrating!!

replying to Natasha21

Yeh just told mine im done.he actually looked and sounded surprised when I said how unhappy he's making me feel. Then had the cheek to say he doesn't understand cause I don't want for anything. I just laughed and said really. I'm behind on my bills cause its going up your nose.i have no one to talk to. He said talk to me( that's hilarious 😂) no ive not signed up for this crap I'm done xx

replying to Natasha21

Mine moved out to spare me his addiction but I’m still constantly worried it’s over taking my life , he’s bad again apparently with flu 😵‍💫 swear he gets it every few months im sure it’s a comedown honestly never ever thought coke would make my world crash down x

Heads up ladies x

1 reply

replying to Natasha21

God I wished mine would move out, I'd be so happy x

2 replies

replying to Natasha21

How often are your partners using?

Of course we can’t talk to them , I have told nobody else about my partner as yet but I’m hoping his sister will knock some sense into him.

They are stupid! Sad thing is they think they’re invincible but eventually it will catch up with them.

My ex brother in law died almost a year ago from cocaine and drink aged 49. Leaving young children with no father. They are the ones suffering a year later.

replying to Natasha21

Hi worried sister.i have no idea because some days he's normal and you can have a conversation with him other days he's a vile monster. So Last weekend he was lovely for two days and I said how lovely when you stay off the drugs, Sunday off his face. I checked his phone he had some on Friday and sat when he was normal. So who knows. Told him last night he's a disgrace and it's embarrassing. I'm not helping someone like that anymore he doesn't want help.i said you will die soon like whitney houston did, hes reply oh well. Selfish man he has kids. X

1 reply

replying to Natasha21

Hi I'm going through hell with my son who is an alcoholic. He went away for 6 weeks into a kind of Rhiab and was doing so well I let him come back home. Within days he's been drinking again. It hurts as a mother as I'm giving up on him. He also has a brother who lives with us. He's had enough too. Do you think I should tell my son to move out. I have no one at all to turn to no family that actually give a damn and I've no friends. I'm a single mum and I'm not well myself. My son is so selfish. He has 2 daughters that are getting sick of it to. What do I do

2 replies

replying to Suey

Hi it’s a hard position to be in you have to do what’s Best for yourself and other son , addiction turns people into selfish monsters

Please abide by our forum guidlines.

This forum uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

We use optional analytics cookies to help us improve our site by collecting and reporting anonymous information on how you use it.