Register for the latest event in the successful ‘Addiction and the Family International Network (AFINet) Webinar Series’
- Date: Tuesday 22nd February 2022, 9am (UK time)
- Guest speaker: Dr Peter Kelly (Director, Centre for Health Psychology Practice and Research (CHPPR): University of Wollongong, Australia) & Dan Raffell (National Program Manager, SMART Recovery, Australia)
- Topic: SMART Australia and its Family and Friends programme
This Webinar will look at the SMART Australia Family and Friends programme, and describe the programme of research and evaluation that is being undertaken in Australia of that programme.
For registration (mandatory), please use the following link: https://webropol.com/s/afinetwebinar
All those Registered will receive the Zoom/Teams link to participate in the Webinar.
These AFINet Webinars have been occurring each month since October 2020, and recordings of each one, and also the powerpoint slides for each one, are available for viewing or downloading on the AFINet website, here:
The AFINet Webinar series is part of AFINet [http://www.afinetwork.info/], a free-to-join Network, providing a platform which:
- brings together researchers, policy-makers, practitioners, and experts through experience;
- promotes the well-being of family members, friends and colleagues who are affected by or concerned about another person’s problems with or addiction to alcohol, drugs or gambling;
- develops research, policy, practice, and advocacy in the field.