Collective Voice is holding a series of local snapshot events to bring people together from across the treatment and recovery system to discuss local challenges and hear about their plans for the future.
Come together with others from across the local system to discuss drug/alcohol treatment and recovery in London - and the UK as a whole.
Speakers will include
- Jay Stewart, Turning Point Director of substance use and public health, (Chair)
- Donna Covey, Against Violence and Abuse Chief Executive
- Tim Sampey, Build on Belief Chief Executive
- Public Health England, Speaker TBC
- Oliver Standing, Collective Voice Director
This event will be taking place at Humankind (Formerly Blenheim CDP), 212 Wandsworth Road, London SW8 2JU.