A series of FREE one day conferences for everyone working with children & families in the London Borough of Haringey.
- Wednesday 23rd October. 9am -1.30pm. London Academy of Excellence, Tottenham
- Thursday 31st October. 9am -1.30pm. Highgate Junior School, Highgate
- Tuesday 12th November. 12pm - 4.30pm. Alexandra Palace, Wood Green
Attendees on the day will:
- Hear more about the impact of alcohol use on children from experienced speakers
- Discuss how we can support families who are impacted by alcohol
- Take away practical resources to use in your work
- Hear from those with lived experience of parental alcohol use
- Engage in networking opportunities
Guest Speaker: Dr Ruth McGovern, NIHR Post Doctorate Research Fellow, Lecturer in Public Health Research Institute of Health & Society, Newcastle University
Lunch and refreshments provided.
To book your place go to: https://insightful-families.eventbrite.co.uk
This project is funded by the DFE Innovation Fund to support Children of Alcohol Dependant Parents. Adfam is a partner organisations alongside Insight Platform, Anchor Approach and Haringey Council.