Thank you to all those who attended last week's Adfam conference, "Be careful what you wish for". Below you can find the presentation slides from the day.
- Joss Smith, Adfam - Adfam's manifesto for families
- Carole Sharma, FDAP - Taking the workforce forward
- Dr. Chris Ford, GP - The family and primary care
- Sara McGrail - Making it local
- Lynn Bransby, NTA - Involving families in treatment
- Nick Lawrence, DCSF - Implementing 'think family'
- Vicky Brooks, Adfam - Adfam's grandparents project
- Lorna Templeton, University of Bath - the 5-step intervention
- Nicola Singleton, UKDPC - Supporting the supporters