????❤️

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      supermom21icloudcom
      Participant

It is suggested I think of the good memories …. I have a lot of triggers or flashbacks to the painful times .. I feel sadness and heartbreak …. I definitely feel I could of been better if only .. both of us being human and confused …. I know my husband is not physically on this earth so his pain and suffering has stopped … I’m in constant inner turmoil wanting to believe in something .. I find I have to push it down in order to function ..

k-mdone
      Participant

What happened….? If I can ask.

supermom21icloudcom
        Participant

1m ago

replying to Supermom21icloudcom

My husband died of an overdose of lyrica (muscle relaxer) for several herniated disc in his back he was on social security disabilty for his injuries, he had seizures and drank too much alcohol .. the lyrica was also for the seizures.. the toxicology report came back as high doses of lyrica and blood alcohol level high ..

He was suffering so much physically , mentally , emotionally and anxious, depressed as well as change in personality …. My poor husband was confused .. disoriented etc etc …. Watching him deteriorate before my eyes ripped my heart out on a daily basis ..

I pray to make peace with this one day ..

supermom21icloudcom
      Participant

My husband died of an overdose of lyrica (muscle relaxer) for several herniated disc in his back he was on social security disabilty for his injuries, he had seizures and drank too much alcohol .. the lyrica was also for the seizures.. the toxicology report came back as high doses of lyrica and blood alcohol level high ..

He was suffering so much physically , mentally , emotionally and anxious, depressed as well as change in personality …. My poor husband was confused .. disoriented etc etc …. Watching him deteriorate before my eyes ripped my heart out on a daily basis ..

I pray to make peace with this one day ..

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE