Advice

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      mollie24
      Participant

Hi new here.

Anyone on here kicked cocaine game. I make myself so mad as can go weeks with out it then have it sounds stupid I don’t know why I have it. I try my best keep out the way of who has it but don’t always work like that then it goes wrong for me my fault being weak. I just asking if anyone has got away from this stuff and how they worked through it etc x

rani123
      Participant

I crnt help you sorry .. I’m not a user but my ex husband is and I lived with him . He never stopped despite everything I did in my power to help him but mentally emotionally physically financially it drained me and I left him . Best decision I made,

rockbottom
      Participant

I am an addict myself and I am trying to convince myself that I don’t need it in my life but it seems like the world is against me and I constantly want to be numb I know that somewhere inside of me there is something better than the numb walking zombie I have become I just don’t know how to find her there has to be a way to deal with this world without medicating myself to feel nothing

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE