Advice please…

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      g28c
      Participant

So where do I start?

I have been with my partner 8 years. We have two children together. He has always been quite private with his finances and phone. Over the years, I have found him taking cocaine in the house (even with the children there) …he promises that he will never do it again. Or denies it. I even brought some cocaine swabs that came back positive. But he even denied that!!! … in the last 8 years, i have probably found him doing this about 10 times. But, I know theres many more that I wont know about.

Fast forward to last week, he had fell asleep on the sofa and I found messages on his phone. He had text somebody asking for 2 gram of cocaine and to drop it off asap. He had the children in the house that day too. When I asked him about the texts, he says it was just banter and he would never have gone through with it.

I know I should leave… but he threatens to take me to court and all sorts. I’m scared of the kids being in the middle of all of this. Any advice would be so much appreciated

louise1505
      Participant

I’m similar to u – I left him before I knew about coke just thought he was a horrible bastard! Then he admitted at Xmas he has coke issues. Then I dint see him for 4 months now he says it’s laughable I think he has a drug problem!!!denies it till he’s blue in. The face ! I’m so angry ! We have 3 kids he showing no interest in anymore he’s not the man I once knew- he says we can go court etc but wen I say ok let’s do he shits himself and disparages it’s all said to keep control!! Trust ur gut find the strength to leave him until he gets sorted he won’t tKe u to court and if he does demand drug tests and show any proof u have he will soon bk down xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE