Advice please. I do not know what is accurate or not

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      smm23
      Participant

My boyfriend had a heroin addiction a couple years ago (before I knew him) and relapsed twice since I have known him. He told me both times it happened and has been on suboxone and is recently on vivitrol. The first time his old roomate gave him it and the second time he smoked hash oil that was laced with fent. I never judge I always try to help so I feel as if he has been very truthful. He got into a bad accident a couple months back and has been having seizures and had symptoms of a brain injury. He was fine for a while but the same symptoms are repeating and it looks like he is nodding off (like he did when he was smoking the laced oil). He does still smoke hash oil that is tested negative for any opiates. I have found him sleeping in the bathroom multiple times passed out in very awkward positions. He forgets alot of his memories and has been to a neurologist that focuses on just concussions. I have confronted him and asked if he was using a while ago and he said no. Today he told me he thinks he could be on something but dosnt remember and he is worried. My gut tells me he is lying and he is fully aware he is using, his eyes seem pinpoint most days. There are so many small things that do not add up and I have no idea what to think. I found stuff in his room that was tinted blue and crystal like and I thought it was molly, but I saw it burnt on tinfoil.Does any one know what this could be? I was also wondering if anyone knows what it looks like if a person is using while on vivitrol? I know he has a higher chance of overdosing if he is on it and using so im just very scared.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE