Alcohol and Marijuana addiction

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      dudi42
      Participant

Hi you all, I’m 25 years old Alcohol, nicotine and Marijuana addict. It all has started about 3-4 years ago. I faced difficulties while studying at an university and I was lonely as I was broken harted, as a result I got severely depressed. Before that, I had never smoked marijuana, drunk alcohol and smoked cigarettes as I have epilepsy. Because of my problems at university I moved to Britain twice and to Netherlands twice as well, but as I was there without my family, I smoked and drank there as hell. Now I have finally graduated, I have a wonderful girlfriend, but I do still have a toxic friends who smoke 3 times a day, drink all the time etc. I have lost contact with my friends who do not have such problems, I see that my toxic friends attract me because of drugs. My girlfriends beliefs that I do not smoke anymore but I do despite I really want to quit. I just cannot f.cking do it, nearly all of my friends smoke 🙁 I want to be such a person I was before, without all of these horrible problems. Are here any former junkies who can give piece of advice? 🙁 I believe that people who managed to quit knows the most how hard it really is… I do apologise for my English, I am Polish.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE