All alone

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      lostlady
      Participant

I am so alone and do not know what to do.
      My partner of 9 years has always smoked weed, on and off, more on that off! I have asked him to stop. It causes so many problems. I blame it for everything. Him not doing things around the house. Him snapping and not being able to deal with things as a normal level headed man would. It is the butt of all my arguments. He works nights and today he has come home smoke free, (he has run out but says he was stopping anyway). I had no idea today was the day. My son was rather naughty today and ended up punching his dad. My partner was mad and stormed back downstairs. I just thought not again. Anyway I shouted, he shouted, then all he’ll broke loose and once again I am back in that situation where he is leaving us. He became abusive verbally to me and physically as he threw a pair of jeans at me. He says the only reason he smokes weed is because of me and he does it to cope with my winging and moaning. I feel like I am the lowest of the low. And I have even turned round this morning begged him not to go and begged him to get more weed and that he does not have to stop smoking. I am just lost and broken and have no where to turn. When he has these irrational episodes he becomes abusive to me verbally and he has no reasoning what’s so ever. I tried to explain to him to calm down and that how he was behaving was not rational but he says he has clarity and I treat him like dirt and he is leaving. I don’t know what to do! And with all that going on I had to send my 7 year old little boy off to school.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE