All out of strength

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      feelsoalone
      Participant

My life has been on hold for about 15 years now. My wife is literally killing me day by day, week by week, year by year. Her alcoholism is destroying our family, her family etc. I feel so all alone, not completely because God gives me the strength to go on each day. It gets harder and harder. Please……someone help me

tee
      Participant

Bless

tee
      Participant

Thoughts are with you and I will pray for you all

tee
      Participant

Wow x bless

roxi
      Participant

I understand…living with an addicted is so miserable and heartbroken…if you love him or her! I did it and i was so alone at the time…i didn’t tell no one of my family and friends…if you can talk with your friend or someone you can trust to lessen the burden or vent in this site…people here can really understand ‘cos we’re living the same life…take care of you!

notmyrealname
      Participant

What kind of help do you need ?someone to listen?, you can pour your heart out on here, so many understand whatever you are going through, you are not alone but it is a very lonely feeling to support someone who doesn’t seem to care about anyone else. If you need practical help there are also lots of places you can get help.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE