Alone

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      nj
      Participant

Hi, never done this before, am 8months pregnant, he’s been clean for 2 weeks this time, which I’m glad about but he can’t support me in any way, financially, emotionally or any way, it’s such a scarey time to feel so alone for me, it’s like he’s void and his lack of care at this time is hard to take. I’m trying to stay quiete and just be supportive with his issues, but it’s been like that for ages, always having to be supportive with his drug issues, is it too selfish of me to want him to support me at some point in my life. How do I avoid feeling so angry, alone and scared all the time, it’s effecting me every second of the day at the moment, I have a 2 yr old too and it’s stressing me out that our issues will upset him. Whole thing feels too sad and unmanageable. I have just got through 6 months of nothing but him wanting money for drugs, which was so hard to cope with pregnant, and now its still about him and his emotional needs, does it never go away, or do you at least ever get a break from it, or am I deluded and holding on to the hope of a happyish family picture that is never going to come. I just want someone to be nice to me for 10 min and I feel really guilty and selfish asking for that.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE