Am I becoming boring?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      pineapple123
      Participant

I feel like I’m becoming boring, maybe I’m the problem and I need to be more fun?

My boyfriend drinks several nights a week and tonight has turned up steaming (this happens regularly). It’s like if he’s not taking cocaine, he’s inhaled those nos balloons and if it’s not the balloons it’s smoking weed (which I don’t mind) and if it’s not any of them it’s drinking. But I feel as though I’m becoming boring. I have never taken cocaine, I smoke weed occasionally to help me sleep and rarely drink unless it’s a night out and I feel like I’m becoming a boring person and not keeping up with his lifestyle. I’m 22 and feel like I should be more fun, like I should be out drinking and having a good time and taking cocaine so I’m not the one left out of social events because I don’t and not being so arsy at him for having a drink. Sorry I’m just waffling on here. I just don’t know whether I need to relax a bit????

debc
      Participant

Hi pineapple123,

I think you are just a normal person, doing what you enjoy, don’t feel pressured into doing cocaine, it’s a very addictive drug and from personal experience (my son is an addict in recovery), it ruins lives, not only yours but the people around you too.

Have a look at some of the stories on here, it devastates people’s lives.

Take care.

Dx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE