Another night in paradise

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      natasha21
      Participant

Here we go again, finished work, straight to the pub I phone him twice and then he says,stop phoning me or I will stay out.idiot. just walked through the door at 11.20pm off his tits,half cut and gets a can of beer out the fridge. Absolutely disgrace oh but he hasn’t taken anything.

donthaveaclue
      Participant

Same here except no pub… pay came in yesterday so he arranged to meet the dealer to pay him back the money he owed (which I only found out about on Thursday!) and then obviously gets again…

So I come back from school run after going to a food bank type place to get food that would otherwise go to waste… to find he’s got drink, cigarettes and is getting that stuff. So I’m going about a normal day… start cleaning and catching up with a relative on the phone and he’s doing that and stinking the house out with his repulsive stench and fog… it’s like being in a movie about drug usage

I have no idea how the next month will look like as there is no spare money… and I can’t have him off the drug… he is so volatile, moody, aggressive off it. I need to be out of here for him to come off it.

I’m away from tomorrow for a couple of nights so I’m going to try and talk to him about it while I’m gone. I don’t really want to be in the house if he’s not going to have a steady supply… as nuts as that sounds. I don’t want him using but him quitting with me and the child there is not safe.

In nicer news, I bid on a place yesterday so fingers crossed… I’ve kind of given up but you never know.

Also Natasha, mine does the same re: phoning or texting…

He loves using threats… he also loves to say that if I do x y z or don’t stop doing something then he will get coke or will go down the pub and spend the last of the family money… so he tries to control me by threatening to get the drug, drink or cigarettes.

I’ve reached the point where I don’t care! Go ahead… be my guest… no rational person is going to think that’s acceptable behaviour – threatening to get drugs if someone doesn’t behave how you want (and how he wants isn’t even rational anyway!).

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE