Anyone else feel rejected

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      unsure2021
      Participant

I’m good at giving advice but not great at taking it , anyones partner tell them they have no sex drive ? He doesn’t cuddle me kiss me anymore never says he loves me , just constant slags me off then makes out I’m pissed off at something else and being moody with him , not going into detail but tonight I suggested something to spice things up, nothing wild and he called me and said don’t be disgusting the thought of it makes me sick don’t say that again then said bye and hung up , rhen he text and said I have no sex drive you don’t get it , but surely having no sex drive doesn’t mean its acceptable to make me feel repulsive , I text back trying to explain that I get that but I’m human of course it’s goin to hurt and humiliate me if my own bf can’t bear thought of touching me , I’m sat here feeling ugly ,disgusting and confused as to why he is still with me if he doesn’t want to have any sort if intimacy with me whether it’s a kiss cuddle anything else or even just say something nice now n then , anyone else experience this

jamesb
      Participant

I always come here and try to give advice based on the point of view of a recovering cocaine addict so sometimes I worry that it may seem like I’m making excuses for addicts.

But no matter how bad my addiction got, I always loved my partner and although I’d lie to her about money and I’d lie about working late or where I was so I could use, I would never disrespect her like this (I know the lying is disrespectful but you know what I mean).

No woman or no man in general should have to feel they are not desirable or feel worthless in any relationship and taking addiction aside these kind of things are just not okay.

Its upsets me to see how many undure these kind of relationships when I know 100% that the men saying these things to you, rely on you more than anything and without you in their lives they would be screwed.

Please, for your sake. Know your worth, do not put up with it and if he is treating you like this move on and I promise you there are good men out there who will respect you and love you the way you deserve.

I hope you are okay I really do and please keep reaching out on here because recently I’ve seen such a good community of people looking out for eachother

unsure2021
        Participant

Thank you, he ended it last night as if he was cancelling his milkman lol , gutted but nothing else I can do I’ve gave all I have , as much as it’s easy to say it’s his addiction, him as a person has a lot to do with it as well , he wants to remain best friends but I can’t see that happening

beeranger
      Participant

My wife has no interest either she no longer wants me in our bed alcohol has changed her as a person. I still love and care for her but hate to see what alcohol is doing to her and it doesn’t help her anxiety, moods and depression. Sadly if the person doesn’t want help it’s the tough job of getting on with it which is very tough. I’m on anti depressants and I’m only on them due to having to deal with an alcoholic partner. Everyday is tough.

unsure2021
        Participant

Hey I get where your coming from , mentally it’s tough , he had me doubting myself is there something wrong with me why doesn’t he like me at times ,just need to keep thinking there’s nothing wrong it’s the other person

justus2
      Participant

I recognise this. Seems the only time he has a sex drive is when drunk etc. it has made me hate myself

thistim3
      Participant

My husband was treating me like this when he was using cocaine and drinking years ago. He hasn’t used either for several decades. Recently he admitted that he was cheating on me during those cocaine and alcohol years. Look right at him and ask him if he is having sex with others. Watch carefully what happens. The truth was all over his face.

unsure2021
      Participant

He has a medical condition which means he can’t have sex

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE