Asked him to leave…

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      vmac123
      Participant

I have finally done it. I bit the bullet and asked my OH to go and stay with his parents because he cannot get his drinking and gambling sorted. 3 years of me paying all our bills and constantly having the same discussions and it’s come to this. I thought I’d feel relieved but all I feel is sadness and guilt. He hasn’t argued or tried to convince me he should stay. He called his mom and is going to stay with them from tomorrow. I’ve said it doesn’t mean we are over – I love him – but he can’t live here until he can pay the bills and be my partner not my dependent. I’m so desperately sad and feel heartbroken. I know that this is the right thing to do but I’m in so much pain right now. I could do with some advice and to hear from anyone who can share their own stories like this

saralou18
      Participant

My partner of 2 years never told me he was on heroin for 17 years until last year, he hid it well I do not understand the drug so never had a clue, lately I think it’s got worse he lies no love between us, goes off and lies and says hes at work when he is not, I’m lost and as much as I love this guy I can not take much more 🙁

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE