Back yet again

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      maddie
      Participant

I have wrote here twice before about my son and his drug addiction and how it as destroyed not only his life but his family. I have got him off the steets 3 times managed to get him a flat have decorated it furnished it only to treat it like a slum and sell everything in it just for drug money. I stopped having contact in oct last year but he rang me and said if I didn’t speak to him he would kill himself. so I couldn’t take the risk so started to see him again it wasn’t long before the daily phone calls came he got no food he got no cigs someone gonna him unless he paid them money back. So once again before I knew it I was giving him money . None of my family would have him for Xmas and he made me feel really guilty so I bought him a xmbox . Within a week it was sold. he also told me he was deppressed and a girl had asked him out for a meal to cheer him up and could I lend him £30
      To go even sending me the txt off the girl! Turns out this was all made up so something just clicked with me I saw the lengths and lies he would go to for money. I cut ties that day and havnt spoken since but I am distraught to find he has been constantly ringing my eldery parents and bumping into them while shopping and my mum has been buying him shopping and giving him money! But it has now gone to far and I need some advice or help my mum wad a wreck this weekend he has rang her non stop asking for money saying he gonna end up on the streets someone is after him. He owes lots of people money I have had drug dealers and loan sharks at my door. He is ringing off unknown numbers so she dosnt now its him. She won’t change her number she’s had it 20 years plus old people don’t like change.it was hard enough when he was robbing me and wearing me down but to do it to my parents I’m fuming. Sorry for going on just needed a. Rant. Any advice more than welcome thanks x

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE