Benzos

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      worried48
      Participant

I have supported my child (aged 26) for 7 years with addiction. Firstly it was prescription painkillers and now in the last 12 months Benzos (Xanax). Doc is on a tapering regime with him but refuses to talk to me. You would think they would like to hear what is going on at home but no GDPR kicks in, nevermind that it’s a safeguarding issue, not interested. Things have been escalting over a few weeks with lots of emotional blackmail and threats to end life if I kick him out. Has flooded bathroom to point of coming through ceiling whilst “out of it” in the bath. We can clean water up but he could have drown. Two days later in same state with food burning on stove at 5am. Today he has been throwing glass bottles across the kitchen and caused damage because I would not give money. I remained calm cleared up and went to work. A what point as a parent do you say enough is enough. I feel as though he tries to manipulate me and slight element of control which scares me a little. I am trying to kick him out but he tells me he will turn to crime. Please help.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE