Bit of advice needed please

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      jennifer68
      Participant

Right I am supposed to be going out my son is hounding me for money for alcohol I obviously said no but if I go out know he’ll just hunt the house for something to sell while I am gone , do I still go out ?? Or just stay in this is why I don’t go anywhere it’s not worth the consequences had two quiet days just want to keep peace any advice ?? Please

hox
      Participant

I can’t give advise but I feel for you being put in this position. You will worry if you go out and if you stay in you feel like a prisoner through no fault of your own.

dnanon
      Participant

Oh Jennifer, it’s really not fair for you at all. Difficult to advise what to do. Maybe the next time you are going out you could arrange for someone else to be in the house with your son, if possible. You need to have a life too.

jennifer68
      Participant

Thankyou well gone out now just at friends house with others I need to have a life I am not going to think about it till I get home now ridiculous isn’t it !!

dnanon
      Participant

You enjoy yourself. You deserve it xx

jennifer68
      Participant

Thankyou , did go out and now home all ok ! Thankgod , decided can’t be a prisoner have to have a life !

hox
        Participant

That’s great going home and all was ok. You do have to have a life, it can be a lonely existence.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE