boyfriend and cannabis

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      polly
      Participant

I’ve been with my boyfriend for two years, we’re both in our 40’s and i have two young children. we don’t live together. He smokes cannabis every night to help him sleep. To him its not a problem, although sometimes he does take more and then it has an obvious effect on him. I am anti drugs, and hate this habit of his, it’s getting harder and harder for me to cope with. He didn’t tell me he used till we had been together 6 months and i have tried many times to walk away, but other than this issue things are great between us. He has tried to stop, but then he can’t sleep and gradualy he goes back to it. He thinks i have the problem and am old fashioned and square. I’ve not used any sites before so not sure if i can receive any advice? Could really use some….

kids2014
      Participant

CANABIS MAKES THE USER PARANOID AND ALL ADDICTS TRY TO BLAME THE PERSON THEY ARE CLOSEST TO IT IS AN ILLNESS THAT HE NEEDS TO GET HELP WITH AND ADDRESS HIMSELF BEFORE HE WILL BEGIN TO SEE THAT IN THE END IT WILL DISTROY YOUR RELATIONSHIP X

im the same with my relationship. If you take out the weed smoking everything is great but when it comes to that he lies, steals and is sneaky about things. it’s not easy x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE