Boyfriend cheating, and relapsing whilst I miscarried

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      louise33
      Participant

Hello,

im writing this as I’m trying to comprehend what’s going on. 2 weeks ago I suffered a miscarriage, I was early on about 5.5 weeks or so. My partner was with me during the time I was passing the pregnancy.

today I found out that not only has he relapsed, but he’s been on tinder and texting other women. Totally denying he had a partner. Never mind one who was beside him, struggling mentally and physically. He has turned it around on me saying he relapsed and went on tinder because I was being very disconnected. I’m really upset about it all, as I felt the disconnect but just due to general stress, I would never think to cheat or abuse any drug. I’m devastated. Tomorrow I start a new job, so I feel like my world is falling apart. I need some words of advice or just general support if anyone could give me any. Thank you so much

thistim3
      Participant

Louise33:  Awful you have deal with this.  It is traumatic.  I also miscarried when my husband was using this nasty drug that turned him into a weirdo.  My advice is to get away from him and stay away from him.  He has already showed you what he is capable of when you need him the most.  It doesn’t make sense, and it never will.  I wish I could tell you that it will get better, but it probably won’t.

loulou03
      Participant

I had two miscarriages whilst my BF was drinking and taking coke, I actually didn’t know about the coke until I was pregnant again, we had our baby in march 2022. Since then it’s been like a rollercoaster. He’s kind and a great dad 60% of the time. The other 40 he’s really cruel, drinks, says he doesn’t take coke, lies (I find it all over) on keys, even full bags, empty bags. He’s took it up a step now and started being very aggressive. This last 6 months, hes started threatening to smash my face in. Screaming in my face, acting very odd, wild eyes, angry, I’ve finally got him to leave, he’s in a hotel, I’m so trapped with this man, we have a baby, mortgage. I’m part time. I don’t know where to go with this.

<span style=”color: #222222; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;”>Hi there, this sounds like a very difficult situation for you and I am sorry. I know of a great charity that supports people like yourselves nationwide. The family support programme is all remote and they help many families a year. Please see link and fill in the referral and someone will endeavour to respond within 24 hours. </span><span style=”font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: #1155cc;”>https://adaptoxford.org.uk/<wbr />the-icarus-programme/</span>

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE