Boyfriend goes on binges

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      ka123
      Participant

Hello! My boyfriend and I are together over 2 years he has struggled with addiction in the past and done some crazy thing he still recreationally drinks and uses cocaine and sometimes shows self control issues but then can stop after a night. Every few months he will Seem to be going great then he will go on a self destruct binge for days and days drinking and taking cocaine sometimes alone all day and night getting in debt , he pushes me away when he’s coming out of it . He’s going to get help this time he says, but he has no intention of properly giving up we are only 24/25 I would love if anyone has this experience with binging to give me any advice/support I feel a bit isolated when this happens and don’t know where to turn. I know it’s not helpful for me to tell him how I’m affected and he needs support from me so I’d love to talk to someone who understands the pain of watching someone you love self destruct and act like someone they are not and the worry you feel not knowing where they are or what damage they doing

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE