Broken

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      gaf2016
      Participant

Hi I am a broken hearted Mum of a 27 year old cocaine addict. I have been trying to “fix” him for over a year now. I am 21,000 in debt and I don’t know which way to turn now. I can go on and on with all that has happened over the last two years, but I don’t think there will be enough space on here!! I have done Counselling 1on1 and nothing is really helping me to cope and help my son. I feel like I am grieving for a son who is still breathing and it hurts like mad. My family all know now and try to support us but none of them live with him anymore. He is always breaking down in his car, always running out of petrol, always “losing” money, it’s excuse after excuse with him. I know every lie he is going to come out with now and when I say anything he shouts and says he is no longing using!! We all know that he is. I feel like I can’t go on sometimes. I am terrified he is going to go back to loan sharks again and get in the trouble he did before. He is barely hanging on to his job and his boss has been brilliant with him but will only take so much more. We love him so much but don’t know which way to turn anymore. If anyone has any advice please I would be really grateful. Thank you.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE