Cocaine

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      pambler
      Participant

It’s seems stupid but I can’t get clean from cocaine. I hate it every time I use I have lost everything due to it but I have not found a way of stopping . I’m at a lost

donthaveaclue
      Participant

Have you reached out to any support services. If you are in the UK there are drug and alcohol services to help people suffering from addiction. There is also CA – Cocaine Anonymous. Or you could try speaking to your GP doctor.

miked80
      Participant

Hi Pambler,

I’m going to start by wishing you every success – admitting that you’re addicted and wanting to get clean is an important first step. To echo Donthaveaclue, GP is a good starting point. Or, you can find local stuff support via Frank: https://www.talktofrank.com/get-help/find-support-near-you

And please do use this forum to track your progress. Rebuilding everything will be tough, but it is worth it. From someone whose partner is struggling with addiction: yes, his addiction has hurt me. As have the denials, the blaming, the lying. But I still love him, and it would make me so incredibly happy to get him back, the ‘him’ I fell for. I’m sure it will be the same for the people in your life.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE