Cocaine

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      themidgetgem
      Participant

My husband is awful . Aggressive abusive and degrading I don’t know what to do

donthaveaclue
      Participant

Can you leave? Contact Women’s Aid or one of the other domestic violence charities.

shell98
      Participant

But loving and caring when not using

themidgetgem
      Participant

To be honest he uses every day , so when on a comedown he’s even worse . He was the nicest man in the world before drugs

jinn54
      Participant

Im having the same problem . My husband is soo abusive towards me . He sniffs cocaine drinks alcohol every 2nd night . He takes one day break to rest then he starts again. I have no support from me what so ever. He takes no responsibility for the finances or the house or the kids. I feel like im on my own doing everything.

jinn54
      Participant

I recently have had a miscarriage to my husband and he was not supportive at all . He was soo abusive. He said the most hurtful things to me ever. It broke me down totally. Im now thinking of getting a divorce. Im fed up

themidgetgem
      Participant

I just live my own life now . I live like a single woman , he acts single tells me he is single so I choose to focus on myself and my children . Just make you and your kids happy . Leave him to it if that’s what he chooses let him you are stronger than him xxx

jinn54
      Participant

Thank you . My husband chats to other women and is always telling me he has alot of women that are interested in him that want to marry him so I should respect him and be good to me otherwise he will leave me . Does your husband say things like this too.

themidgetgem
      Participant

My husband tells me he can what he wants it’s nothing to do with me . I’ve found him messaging other women , dating sites , sex sites . I have got to the point now I do not sleep with him I won’t let him touch me . He does not have the right to touch you if he cannot treat you right ! If they choose to act single treat them like they are and you act like you are they cannot have there fake and eat it . I’ve told mine sort himself out or don’t bother me again ????‍♀️ . They are the addicts they are the weak ones we are strong and let’s face it who would want a cocaine addict xxx

jinn54
      Participant

I found mine chatting to other women and i kicked him out. He wasn’t even living with me full time. He lives at his mums house more than he did with me. He sniffs cocaine and drinks alcohol usually on a night and sleeps in during the day. Iv been cheated on in the past from my ex husband who i have kids too aswel and he threatens me to leave me like my ex did and scares me that i will be a single parent again then he blocks my number and unblocks it whenever it suits him . Now he has changed his number and calls me from no caller id but has left me unblocked on whats app. He is confusing me. He tells me he doesn’t want me no more.

Then he comes knocking on my door begging me to take him beg and tells me he is sorry etc.

jinn54
      Participant

He tells me all the time he can start a new relationship with someone better than me who will love him respect him etc . I sometimes think what if he actually leaves me for real and is much better off without me then i make up with him. I forgive him easily. He is a narcissist.

Iv done soo much for this guy. He doesn’t provide for me or help with anything. At times when he is in a good mood and when it suits him he will help out a little here and there and give me money then i forgive him

jinn54
      Participant

He blames me for all the arguing and all the troubles in our marriage. He caught me chatting to other men and that killed him. I did that to get revenge so he can taste his own medicine. I even lent him money took loans out for him which he never paid back and i was evicted from my house and he left me

themidgetgem
      Participant

Mine is the same up all night snorting coke and drinking sleeps literally all day unless he has an opportunity to go out with his friends. They are pathetic and we really do deserve better . I tell myself everyday that I deserve someone who treats me right . Do not let him put you down you are worth so much more xxx

jinn54
      Participant

Thank you . I don’t know why i let this get to me . I always think back to how charming loving caring he was at the beginning of the relationship and how much he has changed now. I don’t know why i fear he might find someone better and move on . I don’t know why he is always telling me about other women then he comes back crying to me.

jinn54
      Participant

Thank you . I don’t know why i let this get to me . I always think back to how charming loving caring he was at the beginning of the relationship and how much he has changed now. I don’t know why i fear he might find someone better and move on . I don’t know why he is always telling me about other women then he comes back crying to me. Do you think he will leave me for another women?

jinn54
      Participant

Thank you . I don’t know why i let this get to me . I always think back to how charming loving caring he was at the beginning of the relationship and how much he has changed now. I don’t know why i fear he might find someone better and move on . I don’t know why he is always telling me about other women then he comes back crying to me. Do you think he will leave me for another women?

themidgetgem
      Participant

Mine is the same up all night snorting coke and drinking sleeps literally all day unless he has an opportunity to go out with his friends. They are pathetic and we really do deserve better . I tell myself everyday that I deserve someone who treats me right . Do not let him put you down you are worth so much more xxx

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE