Cocaine and Infidely

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      tyoung
      Participant

Hi, my name is Sue and I’m new to this forum. Looking for some clarity and comfort.

My ex, left me for another woman. But let me explain. I have known him for about 30 years. Our paths separated for 14 years. When our paths crossed again, we became a couple.

He asked to live the life I live due to me being in recovery for 20 years. He did well for 2 years and began drinking again. I subconsciously knew something wasn’t right so I started gambling, then shopping then working.

One night he went to dj a party. I woke at 4am and he wasn’t home. I thought the worse. He finally came home and said he was moving stuff. 2 days later he told me he was using cocaine that night and that’s why he wasn’t home. Few days later he left. He then retracted the story and said he’s not using but he had to leave. I then find out he is with another woman and blames me for working too much. I can’t stop thinking that he left for the using and to continue to use. I dont think he left for this woman???

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE