Cocaine habit?!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      bex4052
      Participant

Hi my cocaine habit has got worse well at least I think it has I’ve spent £200 already this week.

I live by myself and think I use it to combat loneliness. It’s just so easy to txt the dealer and I always get a rush when I go out to meet them etc.I’m a 36 year old and think I see it as enjoyment and company but I feel myself changing as a person I’ve always been a private person but now I’m doing it on my own and it’s getting more frequent. I have a good job but what’s the point of it if I’m spending it on coke!I’ve also got in trouble with work due to absences just because I’ve had no sleep :/

bex4052
      Participant

Hi Eckers007…Yeah I’m good thanks…. It doesn’t really effect me mentally but think I’m loosing my looks abit :/… Here I am again I have spent £190 and the worst thing was both of the dealers came at the same time it was abit awkward…also I’ve got to have 1 line per nostril now not just on…. Terrible it’s getting…i’m also not needing to drink any alcohol either where I used to consume both :/

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE