Cocaine husband

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      marie1234
      Participant

Cocaine husband

kellie
      Participant

sadly lovely ime going through the same and my heart breaks for you my husband has left us with no money and a lot of debt 4weeks before christmas we hit our rock bottom on monday when he was cought out again he took a overdose but thankfuly i phoned the police and they found him in time he has now asked for help and we are getting it it makes me so angry that its there addiction not ours but were the ones in pain please dont think for one minute this is youre fault its a evil drug that changes them dont suffer alone though reach out for help and dont back down he will be back but only when hes hit rock bottom make sure he cant get his hands on youre money and if you need a chat ime allways here xx

marie1234
      Participant

Thankyou , he has left me in debit also , my mortgage I can’t afford so I’ll lose my home too I’m so stressed I really didn’t see this coming and I think that what hurts me the most I always thought we would be together forever , it’s his vile personality like he doesn’t care about his family anymore ? He blames me and our son and says we are the problem ? They look like the person you love but it’s not them anymore it’s so hard xx

fait274
      Participant

I’m going through the exact same, my husband left me and our children 2 week ago and we haven’t heard anything since. I feel horrendous, ive been given antidepressants off the doctor which I hope will help. I know exactly how u feel and its awful.

I’ve been with him 21 years and we have 5 kids, he hasnt even bothered to see how they are.

marie1234
      Participant

They are so selfish it’s like they are a different person ? It’s good to know I’m not alone in this as no one really understands I don’t even understand it myself ? I feel like it’s all happened so quickly and I was unaware all this time?? My husband also has not been in contact with our son and so she last night left me a awful txt and told me to leave him alone so I have but the silence is killing me im used to him being in contact with me all the time ? It’s so heart breaking I can’t imagine how you must feel with 5 children too , I surpose we must feel the same pain x

fait274
      Participant

Luckily 3 of my children are a bit older but the younger 2 obviously don’t know whats going on, my youngest cries wanting him and he knows shes been upset but still no phonecall or nothing. Its been going on that long now that I think ive finally came to the realisation that hes never going to stop, as long as he has his coke he couldn’t give a shit about anything else. It is absolutely heartbreaking, hes gone from being a decent hard working bloke to someone I dont even know anymore.

Yea I definitely think we’re both feeling the same right now, I hope it makes u feel a little better knowing your not the only person going through this x

marie1234
      Participant

That’s heartbreaking that your children miss him and he hasn’t even bothered to call ? My son is older too and he has a baby son of his own and even that hasn’t been enough to ring him to see how his grandson is? Because I’ve never noticed the problem before as I work I’m a Mam and a nana and have elderly parents I am always busy and he has got away with it , now that I see it he doesn’t like it amd as soon as I stared asking questions or asking him to get help I think he went the other way as he can’t live without it , it’s really sad ???? but they don’t care at all cos it makes them have no feelings or emotions it’s us that have to pick up the pieces and try to carry on ?? I also have had to get antidepressants I can’t stop crying day 4 of them and they still haven’t worked just making me feel shakey I don’t know if it’s the tablets or the stress to be honest what a nightmare x

fait274
      Participant

Ive know about my husbands addiction for a while, ive rang doctors, drug services because he said he wanted to stop, he did cut down alot but he would hide it round the house and then I would find it and he would just leave. He was going out to work, coming in off it and then lying, he lies so much its unbelievable, his behaviour is irratic too, he will get something stupid into his head and if I dont agree he then says its me always putting him down. Ive blamed myself because he says when I get at him it makes him use which is a load of crap, its just an excuse. At the end of the day its them with the problem not us. X

marie1234
      Participant

Sounds a lot like what I have been going through for a long time exactly the same … I just thought he was moody and over worked and stressed ?? It’s always been there since I met him but it was only about 3 times a year he’d go out amd come home high but reading between the lines if he has a hole in his nose it must of been happening at home too he could eat his tea which everyone says they can’t eat ??? He’d then have about 6/8 bottles of larger a night to wind down after work I didn’t see the signs ? Just the mood swings amd the accusations and making me feel un loved amd to our son … as soon as I discovered the truth he went all defensive and blames us , I really hope he sees sense amd comes home and says he will stop for us but reading on here I think I’m wasting my time hoping x

fait274
      Participant

To be honest I’ve given up hope, my husbands been here and then gone so many times since June, promises the world when he comes back and it all just goes back to how it was, im now getting to the point where I have to start putting myself first instead of him, I know it will be hard but its definitely for the best. Hope your situation can be sorted as I know how awful this is and what drugs destroy x

marie1234
      Participant

Thankyou x he txt me today all nice at 6am 3 times I was a sleep and didn’t reply so I did when I woke but wished I didn’t he been awful again , my head is all over the place , hope you stay strong and thankyou for your replies makes me feel like I’m not on my own x

kellie
        Participant

youre never on youre own sweetheart stay strong xx

fait274
      Participant

No worries, take care and stay strong x

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE