Cocaine I can’t stop

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      rachy323
      Participant

I have always been a fan of cocaine but it’s only recently like the last couple of years that it’s slowly becoming an addiction. I wouldn’t be doing it only my partner has started dealing it and so I have been dibbing into his stash and using when he’s not here then replacing it with aspirin! I feel awful embrassed and generally shit about what I am doing and everyyime I say I am not doing it again I do. I don’t no why I do it I have a beautiful baby a good job and a gorgeous home and are generally happy. I used to do it recreationally and enjoy the effects with friends. Now I am sneeking about doing it by myself and to be honest it just makes me paranoid and angry at myself but I just can’t resist the temptation and the urge as it’s here free and the craving gets the better of me. I no I wouldn’t do it if it wasn’t in the house as I wouldn’t be able to get it but I can’t tell my partner what I have been doing. I literally cannot describe to you how it’s making me feel like I no it’s becoming a problem but I just can’t stop it’s so hard to describe. On the outside nobody would have a clue I go to work I run the house and look after my baby but this is eating away at me and I don’t no what to do I can’t tell anybody I no I need someone to talk to

pal0000
      Participant

Hi

I feel for you and your story.. I think the only answer is to face your partner and not have it around you… otherwise you will find it so hard to fight the temptation… would your partner rather to tell him the truth if its having an impact on you? I just think it’s too hard if it’s there x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE