Codine & diazepam addiction

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      fahey1993
      Participant

Hey I’m 28 years old I’ve become dependent on zapain and diazepam now for over 2 years but now it’s getting out of control i literally can’t function without I’m taking up too 40 to 50 tablets a day and it’s taking a tole on my health now and tbh I am scared I have tried to ween myself off but I am struggling so bad with it. I suffer from depression and anexity as it is and this is just making things 10 times worse.. it’s also causing me to have the worst stomach ever when I don’t have them it’s first thing every morning.. I really don’t know what to do if anyone can give me any

Advice or help I would really appreciate it. Dan x

dodo
      Participant

Wow, this is seems very similar to me, I am 29 and have been taking Zapains for around 5 years. I was taking 35 a day / getting 120 prescribed every 3/4 days without a blink of an eye from the doctors.

How are you getting on now Dan? I hope it’s good news mate?

I am currently 8 days cold Turkey, and still fighting, nobody knows what I have been going through, done all the withdrawals myself, going to work, looking after my 3 month old daughter etc. I am still getting urges to get some, or even nipping the chemist to get some Solpadine, the main thing that is keeping me going is not wanting to go through the physical withdrawal process again but after the withdrawal process you won’t want to take them

Mate, if you can fight the first 8 days you can pull through. Honestly, when i was on them I was so emotionless and emotionally dethatched, to everyone and everything, I just didn’t care. Eating crap, smoking and not being bothered about my health….

What I have done is – got back in the gym, Valerian root extract for the mild anxiety and help sleep, black coffee to get me through work and tried to think positive and smile mate.

if you need any advice let me know, I hope you have pulled through the other side fella.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE