Coke and women

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      bella73
      Participant

I wonder if anyone can help me out here! I’m talking about my x partner, I want to know as I’m a little confused with the different partners he has, is this normal! If I’m honest and not sounding like I’m a snob but all of them are shocking, nit women I would ever put him with, obviously they all do coke, so that’s a bonus for him!!! But is he looking for a realtor ship or would he be feeling very sexual on coke???

debc
      Participant

Hi bella73,

Welcome to the Forum, where hopefully you will get answers, it’s a great place to be able to share your story.

My Son is an addict, so just my experience from that and him telling me, I think the cocaine does heighten their sexual desires and I don’t really think that it matters who with going on some of my Sons past “things” that he has been with, and yes usually they take the cocaine as well.

I’m sure there are other people on here who would be able to enlighten you more.

Keep in touch and take care.

Dx

bella73
        Participant

Thank you for that information, I still love him so dearly and I’m broken, regardless how I feel I would never want to lead the life he leads! Just sickens me after 24 years together ???? Thank you

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE