Crack

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      sarahlou
      Participant

Why did my boyfriend get me on crack

coco1212
      Participant

What makes you use ? My ex i think the best way to describe him has been on it almost 18 months now he says he wants to be off it but does nothing about it. Claims he doesn’t know how much he’s on but he’s on alot i reckon. I want to shake him most the time to make him see the damage he’s caused to others

bobby27
      Participant

Are you ok sarahlou . You obviously came here for help. Would you like to share a bit more information . I am here if you want to chat .

coco1212
      Participant

Sarahlou I hope your OK. My previous message wasn’t really for you I should of been more clear. Like bobby27 said tell us a bit more and we’ll try to help you.

lulu232
      Participant

Alcohol is a trigger for me and then I will just have to have some. Then it’s a whole night madness with me. I hate myself for liking it but if you could see me now the state of me and the smell in my house, it makes me want to heave

bobby27
        Participant

Hi lulu just wanted an update as to how your doing . I hope your staying strong through these hard times . They deleted all my messages for some reason cant see yours either . Anyway let me know how you are and I’m here anytime if you wanna chat . Good luck

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE